We have established the following park rules to make staying at Mountain Glen more enjoyable for all of our guests.
- Check in: 1:00 PM – Check out 12:00 PM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM
- Office Hours: April - October 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. November - March 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- No Refunds will be given for early departure.
- Site guest limitations- Maximum 5 person per site. 3 adults per site. 3 children per site. Extra adults (14
and over) $5.00. 1 extra vehicle per site assigned by office $20 per month – only on monthly rentals.
- Deposits – $100 Non refundable applied to electricity bill for monthly.
- Payments – Due 1
st of every month. Prorated before and after. Minimum 2-week departure notice.
- All vehicles, RVs, and trailers must be parked on your campsite or driveway. Driving or parking on grass
is not permitted.
- All garbage and litter must either be deposited in dumpsters or taken with you when you leave. Do not
leave garbage in the fire pits.
- Our park staff work hard to keep sites clean and free of debris. Please help by avoiding
clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc. Do not carve out
or cut any trees.
- Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a
minimum. No mats outside.
- Must winterize RVs during winter – heated hoses required. You will be charge for any
damage that is incurred if this is not followed.
- Obey any restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times. Make sure all fires are
extinguished. Fires may only be built in fire rings, stoves, grills, or places provided for that purpose.
- Pets must be tied up or on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet. Pets are not
allowed in Pond.
- Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest always.
- Overnight guests must register at the office and are subject to a $10 extra car fee. Visitors
under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the guest ALWAYS while in the park.
- Please notify the office if you are expecting a guest prior to them arriving, so they will be
allowed to enter the park.
- Generators – only during power outages.
- Guest may not change their permanent address to Mountain Glenn’s address and establish
domicile/residency. Do not have personal first-class letters sent to our address (use your
mail service). We will accept mail from the mail service along with packages. You must
have your site number on all package. They will be put in the laundry area for you to pick
THE MOUNTAIN GLEN RV PARK & CAMPGROUND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR
THE ACTIONS OR SAFETY OF GUESTS AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICT (WITHOUT
REFUND) ANYONE GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE PARK
POLICIES LISTED BELOW AND IN THE PARK OFFICE. THE CAMPUS RV PARK ALSO
ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSONAL
BELONGINGS LEFT UNATTENDED ON THESE PREMISES. 3 DAY GRACE PERIOD FOR LATE
RENT – AFTER THAT OWNER DISCRETION FOR EVICTION.